Fish Fillet In Ginger And Soy SauceFrom Mommateng 5 years ago
How to make it
- bring the water in your steamer to a boil...
- while waiting,
- sprinkle salt on your fish
- grate ginger and cut spring onions into matchsticks enough to cover your fillets
- load your fish into a steamer, and cover for 15-20 minutes
- heat sesame oil and soy sauce and pour it on your fillets!
- mommy says she likes to use the juice of the fish in with the oil and the soy sauce, and a little bit of brown sugar. I, however have omitted the sugar part because I might have gestational diabetes. I am sure though that this is why my family absolutely loooooves the sauce of this childhood dish, spooning as much as permitted by the next sibling over boiled white rice. oh nomnomnom...
- cant wait for tonight!
The CookMommateng Paranaque City, Philippines
- Not added to any groups yet!