Sweet Chilli Chicken WrapsFrom safia 4 years ago
- 3 Fairly large chicken breast fillets shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 1 green chilli shopping list
- 1 tsp crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- few cracks of freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- half green or red bell pepper shopping list
- one-third cup sweet chilli sauce shopping list
- 1 punnet of mushrooms shopping list
- 1 tsp tandoori spice shopping list
- 1 tblsp sugar shopping list
- half cup of water shopping list
- 2 tblsp vegetable or olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Use the oil to braise the onion, chilli, bell pepper, garlic and salt over medium heat until all are tender and onion is transluscent.
- Dice the chicken breast into 1cm pieces and add to onion.
- Add water to prevent chicken from burning and shredding.
- Cook for about 15 mins until chicken is cooked through.
- Chop mushrooms in half and add to chicken mixture.
- Add sweet chilli sauce, tandoori spice, pepper and sugar.
- Let cook over low-medium heat until all ingredients are incorporated and cooked through.
- Please note that if your mixture is too runny, increase the heat slightly to let the water evaporate quickly.
- Fry about 4 large tortillas/wraps in a hot dry pan until brown spots form on either side.
- Fill each one with chicken mixture.
- You can also put some lettuce, chopped cucumber, feta or raw bell pepper inside the wrap. Mayonnaise is also great if your mixture is fairly dry.
- Wrap up and serve!!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- safia Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksafia Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!