Hot Fudge Brownie CakeFrom circlemoon8 5 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 TBS unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk, room temperature shopping list
- 3 TBS oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water shopping list
- whipped cream or ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350. Stir together flour, and next three ingredients, and 3/4 cup sugar in a large bowl; stir in milk, oil and vanilla. Spread batter in a lightly greased 8" square pan.
- Combine brown sugar, cocoa and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in a small bowl; sprinkle over batter in pan. Using spoon, gently drizzle 1 1/2 cups boiling water over batter, being careful not to disturb layers. DO NOT STIR!
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until a cake layer forms on top and layer springs back when touched. Let cool on a wire rack 25 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!