Chicken And Eggplant Stir FryFrom justlikemikey 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut chicken into cubes . Combine cornstarch and the soy sauce. Add to chicken and toss to coat.
- Peel eggplant; cut in strips and parboil. Seed and shred chili peppers. Mince ginger root and garlic.
- Heat oil. Add chili peppers; stir-fry until they change color. Remove from pan.
- Heat remaining oil. Add chicken and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (1-2 minutes). Add ginger root and garlic; stir-fry a few times more.
- Add ; return chili peppers. Cook, stirring, 1-2 minutes to heat through and blend flavors. Serve at once. Over rice is how I like it most but its also yummy over lomein. Enjoy!
The Cookjustlikemikey Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!