Corn And White Bean SoupFrom circlemoon8 3 years ago
- 1 TBS olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked ham shopping list
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (about 5 ears) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2- 15 oz cans navy beans shopping list
- 2- 14 oz can fat-free chicken broth shopping list
- 2- 4.5 oz cans chopped green chiles, undrained shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onions and ham, and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in corn and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!