Low-fat Chicken TendersFrom star56 4 years ago
- 2 cups butter milk shopping list
- 2 cups corn flakes ( for each chicken breast you want atleast 1/2 - 1 cup of corn flakes) shopping list
- chicken, Skinless,bonless ( on chicken breast per person) shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- optional: Cayane or other spiced seasoning shopping list
- dried basil shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into strips ( Thick like a chicken fingers OR small like chicken bites that is up to you)
- Soak chicken in butter milk for 1-5 hours in the refridgerator
- preheat oven to 425*
- take corn flakes and crush them up until they are almost like bread crumbs
- to cornflakes add salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp of parika
- 1/8 of a tsp of cayana pepper (optional)
- 1/8 of dried basil
- Take Chicken pieces out of the butter milk and start dreching it in the corn flake mixture then place on a baking sheet ( NON-STICK) Bake for 45 min -60 depending on your oven.
- Take out of oven serve immediatly with your favorite dipping sauces and enjoy.
The Cookstar56 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!