Midnight Madness Chocolate Cake For OneFrom oliviaswarden 6 years ago
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened dutch cocoa (Hershey's) shopping list
- 2 tbsp tapicoa flour shopping list
- 6 tablespoons Ideal brown sugar substitute shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 tbsp plain nonfat yogurt shopping list
- 2 tbsp non-fat dry milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp hot brewed coffee shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate syrup shopping list
- 2 mini bars of sugar-free hershey's chocolate (or 1 tbsp of sugar free chocolate chips, if using bars, break into pieces) shopping list
- 1/4 cup torani/da'vinci sugar-free chocolate flavor syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients in mug throughly.
- Add wet ingredients and blend throughly.
- Add chocolate pieces, gently fold in.
- Top (swirl-like motion) with syrup-Be generous!.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy a fudgy pudding like dessert! Yummy!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- oliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookoliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!