Spanish Tortilla ScrambleFrom gkwillow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the diced potatoes 3-4 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Saute potatoes and onion slices in olive oil until crispy and golden brown.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the potatoes and stir or cook slowly until the eggs are set.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Use a spatula to form a round tortilla-like shape in the skillet. Cut in wedges and serve.
- Serve garnished with your choice of chopped tomato, green onions, cheese, bacon, sour cream, cilantro, salsa, ketchup...
- Or just enjoy as is!
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!