Crab DipFrom QuickMaMa 4 years ago
How to make it
- Finely chop the green onion. Use and inch or two just past the white part. you dont want too much of the stringy green in the dip. Put in a large mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the crab meat and ad to the bowl. I like to use my onion chopper, ( the one you hit the top of and the blades come down), it makes it a lot faster.
- Ad cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Mix together well. I think it is easier to use my hands or a potato masher to blend it best.
- You can use this dip right away, but I like to leave it in the fridge over night and let the flavors blend.
- If you have a lot of left over dip, spread evenly on flour tortilla shell and roll. cut in to 1/2 inch slices and eat as a snack or appetizer. Very yummy !
The CookQuickMaMa Kalamazoo, Mi
- Not added to any groups yet!