Beef In Tamarind SauceFrom przytulanka 2 years ago
- 2 beef cube steaks shopping list
- sweet paprika powder, black pepper, marjoram leaves, caraway seeds shopping list
- 8 oz Baby Bella mushrooms shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream powder shopping list
- 3 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tamarind paste shopping list
How to make it
- Season the meat and set aside. Heat a non-stick pan. Chop the mushrooms and cook them with the salt and water until tender. Remove the mushrooms from the pan and brown the beef both sides. Dissolve the coconut cream powder in the boiling water. Add the tamarind paste and cook it until dissolved. Then add the cooked meat. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with buckwheat or rice.
The Cookprzytulanka Maspeth, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!