Triple Chocolate Chunk SkookieFrom circlemoon8 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 lg eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 6 oz chocolate chips shopping list
- 10 oz Reese's peanut butter cups, chopped shopping list
- 4.5 oz hershey bar, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350. Cream butter and sugar. Add peanut butter, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add all other dry ingredients; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips, peanut butter cups and chocolate bar; blend well.
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray. Measure out 1/2 cup of the batter and place in the middle of the skillet, spread out evenly until mixture nearly touches the edge. Bake 12-14 minutes; remove from oven and cool for a few minutes. Serve with ice cream and enjoy.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!