South Of The Border Vegetable TossFrom circlemoon8 6 years ago
- 2 - 15 oz cans black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 14 1/2 oz can diced Mexican tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 11 oz can corn kernels -- or frozen! shopping list
- 7 oz can diced green chilies shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 2 TBS red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- hot pepper sauce, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Toss ingredients, except the hot sauce, into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate several hours to blend flavors. Before serving, add hot sauce to taste and serve with tortilla chips and sour cream.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!