Turkey Roll-upsFrom QuickMaMa 5 years ago
- 2 Boxes of Stuffing. Your favorite brand and flavor will work. I use chicken flavor. shopping list
- 1 lb of sliced turkey. Sliced thick enough that it won't fall apart but thin enough that it will stayed rolled. I just use pre-packed turkey. shopping list
- 1 Large can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl mix stuffing with directed amount of hot water. Stir and set aside for it to soften.
- In a second large bowl pour the cream of chicken soup. Use the can to measure milk. Add almost a whole can of milk to the bowl and mix untill smooth. You can add more of less milk depending on how thick you want it.
- Pour some of the soup into the bottom of a large cake pan so the roll-ups dont stick. Enough to evenly cover the bottom.
- Lay out one slice of turkey and place a small handfull of stuffing on the edge See Photo. Form it into a log shape about an inch or so across and role up the turkey around the stuffing and place in the pan. Repeat this step and keep putting them next to eachother so they dont roll open untill you run out of turkey.
- Any extra stuffing i just put it in the soup and mix it up.
- Pour the soup over the top of the roll-ups and make sure they are all covered so they dont dry out while baking.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 min. till it starts to boil and brown on the top.
The CookQuickMaMa Kalamazoo, Mi
- Not added to any groups yet!