Dum Chicken ( Dum Murgh)From lightworker 3 years ago
- chicken 500 gm shopping list
- ginger-garlic paste 2 spoon shopping list
- Green Chilli 10 shopping list
- almond 15-20 shopping list
- onion 2 medium size shopping list
- yogurt 500gm shopping list
- fresh cream 250 gm shopping list
- coriander powder 1 tea spoon shopping list
- cumin seed powder 1 tea spoon shopping list
- bay leaves 2 leaves shopping list
- Green cardamom powder ½ tea spoon shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Soak almond in warm water for 5 minutes and peel. Make paste of it.
- Make paste of onion and 4-5 chilly.
- Marinate chicken with Yogurt, Chilly, onion and ginger garlic paste for 3-4 hours.
- In a large deep vessel (Degchi or thick bottom pan) mix rest of the ingredients with chicken.
- Stir well and seal the lid with dough.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Tastes good if cooked in mud pot
- Cooking time should be reduced 20 minutes if boneless chicken used.
The Cooklightworker Mumbai, India
- Not added to any groups yet!