Chicken TeriyakiFrom Schwarzmom 2 years ago
- 1tbs corn Starch shopping list
- 1tbs Cold water shopping list
- 1/2 cup White sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (fresh or powder) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Black cracked pepper shopping list
- chicken thighs shopping list
How to make it
- Put oven to 425.
- Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil (for easy cleaning)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Cover each chicken thigh with sauce and lay on cookie sheet
- Reapply teriyaki sauce about every 10 mins while cooking until chicken is fully cooked, about 30 mins.
- reapply sauce again after chicken is cooked and serve warm.
- Enjoy! :)
The CookSchwarzmom St.Catharines, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!