Healthy Spinach And Feta PastaFrom oldinjun 3 years ago
- spinach and feta pasta shopping list
- Original Recipe Yield 6 servings shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips (opt) shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) package penne pasta shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 cups chopped tomatoes (or 28 oz can) shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 3 cups spinach leaves, packed shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Pinch red pepper flakes or more to taste shopping list
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until Al dente, drain.
- 2. Mean while, heat olive oil in a Dutch oven or large pot (I use a large electric fry pan) over medium-high heat; sauté’ the chicken strips if you’re a meat lover and set aside. Add a little more olive oil then add onion and garlic to the same pot, and cook until golden brown. Mix in tomatoes, mushrooms, and spinach. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook 2 minutes more, until tomatoes are heated through and spinach is wilted. Reduce heat to medium, stir in pasta and feta cheese, and cook until heated through.
The Cookoldinjun Pembroke Pines, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!