Cheesy Meat Loaf Minis From Cooking LightFrom louisadow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs (about 1 ounce) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided shopping list
- 3 ounces white cheddar cheese, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin shopping list
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add breadcrumbs; cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
- 3. While breadcrumbs cook, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic; sauté 3 minutes. Combine onion mixture, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup ketchup, and remaining ingredients. Shape into 6 (4 x 2-inch) loaves on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; spread 2 teaspoons ketchup over each. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done.
- Nutritional Information
- Fat:11.6g (sat 5.7g,mono 3.9g,poly 0.9g)
The Cooklouisadow Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!