Roast Lemon-orange ChickenFrom doreenfish 3 years ago
- 1 roasting chicken (or pieces) shopping list
- 2 oranges shopping list
- 3 lemons shopping list
- dash(es) dried rosemary shopping list
- dash(es) dried parsley shopping list
- dash(es) paprika shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 6 clove garlic whole shopping list
- 1/2 c shallots shopping list
- 1/2 c white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Squeeze the juice from the oranges and lemons over the chicken. Season with the rosemary, parsley, paprika and salt and pepper.. Add the garlic and shallots and pour in the wine.
- Cover and cook on low 6 - 8 hours.
- Just before serving squeeze a little orange juice over the chicken.
- Serve with cut up oranges and lemons.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!