Rio RoastFrom doreenfish 3 years ago
- 1 3-4 pound sirloin tip roast,trim the fat shopping list
- 1 pkg taco seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 lge onion, sliced into thick rings shopping list
- 4 carrots, cut into chunks shopping list
- 3 potatoes peeled and quartered shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1 10 oz can beef broth shopping list
- 1 tsp mesquite liquid smoke shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle roast with taco seasoning and pepper.
- Surround the roast with vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cumin and coriander.
- Combine beef broth with liquid smoke and pour over beef.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!