Oven Baked Sesame Chicken WingsFrom doreenfish 6 years ago
- 1 c dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 c freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/3 c sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 3 lb chicken wings shopping list
- 1/2 c butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Separate wings into 3 if desired...discard tips.
- Combine all ingredients except butter. Dip wings in melted butter ; roll in bread crumb mixture. Coat completely. Arrange meaty side down on a a well greased cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, turn and bake 20 - 25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with tomato salsa or sour cream. I really like the 3 cheese Ranch dressing with ALL my wings!!!
- You can substitute 1/2 cup of buttermilk for the butter for fewer calories
- Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This
- My Groups Club Member
- Email Facebook Twitter Bookmark
- More options...
- Print Edit
People Who Like This Dish 0
- doreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!