Buffalo Chicken Caesar SaladFrom doreenfish 3 years ago
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 c olive oil shopping list
- 2 lg eggs shopping list
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 anchovy fillets or 1 tsp paste shopping list
- 4 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp parsley, optional shopping list
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 dash(es) Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 romaine lettuce head, washed and torn into bite size pieces shopping list
- croutons shopping list
- bacon bits,,,home made please shopping list
- 1 pkg sliced fresh mushrooms optional shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chicken breasts in oven at 350 till done.....cool and slice lengthwise. set aside.
- (In the Summer cook the chicken on the BBQ for a different flavor and toss in dressing as below)
- Mix Chicken sauce:
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil...I use olive
- 1 Tsp butter
- 1 Tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp or more of ketchup (1 tbsp for hot ,3 tbsps for mild and leave ketchup out for inferno)
- Mix sauce ingredients and warm to simmer over low heat. Toss chicken pieces until well coated.. This can be done last just before assembling the salad.
- Caesar salad Dressing:
- In a blender process 1/4 cup of the olive oil with eggs until creamy. Set the 3/4 cup of oil aside.Add remaining ingredients and blend together. Slowly add the 3/4 cup of oil while still blending. Blend till thick and creamy.
- Now get ready to serve!!!
- Toss the lettuce with the dressing (using more or less as you like to taste reserving some for topping), croutons, bacon bits and mushrooms. Divide the lettuce between 4 plates and top with chicken pieces.Drizzle remaining dressing over chicken and serve. This is so delicious!!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- doreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!