Pork Chops With Tomato Chutney And Green BeansFrom photohontas 3 years ago
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1-14.5 ounce can of chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/3 cup of golden raisins shopping list
- 3 T. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsps. of finely grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 3 T. plus 1 T of red wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 pork loin chops about 1 1/2 lbs. shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 lb. green beans shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, raisins, brown sugar, ginger, 3 tablespoons vinegar and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer until sauce has thickened, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, season the pork with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook, turning once, until browned and just cooked through about 5 minutes.
- 3.In a pot of boiling water, cook the green beans until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes; drain. Transfer to a bowl and toss with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Top the pork chops with the tomato chutney and serve with the green beans.
The Cookphotohontas Ridge Manor, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!