Atkins Zucchini Nut BreadFrom otterpond 6 years ago
- 1 cup Soya Powder shopping list
- 1 cup ground almonds shopping list
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal shopping list
- 1 cup Granulated Splenda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, Ground shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg, Ground shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup Pure canola oil shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 egg shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini (raw) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8x 4 loaf pan generously with oil spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together bake mix, ground almonds, sugar substitute, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, whish together oil, eggs, zucchini and vanilla extract.
- Mix zucchini mixture into dry ingredients until just combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 minutes until golden brown and a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing loaf from pan. With a serrated knife, cut into 18 slices for serving.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/atkins-zucchini-nut-bread/#ixzz1GFwdyrlq