Candice's Amazing Roasted Garlic Smashed PotatoesFrom doreenfish 3 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water till tender. Drain and dry over burner turned off.
- Smash with a potato masher , skins and all. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a pot add chopped garlic and cook till fragrant. DO NOT BURN.
- Add milk to the melted butter and garlic and heat till milk is warm. Add the butter, garlic and milk to potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe is great as you can make it more garlicky or less as you like. We like lots of garlic!!
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!