Brown Sugar MeatloafFrom photohontas 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
- Turn pan upside down, and loaf should fall out.
The Cookphotohontas Ridge Manor, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!