My Corned Beef And CabbageFrom linkev 3 years ago
- 3-4 pounds corned beef flat cut shopping list
- 6 potatoes peeled and cut in half crosswise shopping list
- 1 cabbage cut in small wedges shopping list
- 2 onions cut in wedges shopping list
- 5-6 carrots peeled and cut to 2-inch pieces shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons garlic powder shopping list
- dash of ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- water shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Remove corned beef from package and rinse under cold water.
- 2. Place it in a large enough pot and cover it completely with cold water.
- 3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about one hour
- 4. Poke the corned beef on both side with a fork add paprika and garlic powder and simmer for about 1 1/2 hour.
- 5. Add potatoes, onions and carrots, simmer for 20 minutes then add the cabbage and simmer until all vegetables are tender.
The Cooklinkev Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!