Pink Mexican Sugar Cookies :) DeliciosoFrom tinydormkitchen 2 years ago
How to make it
- Cream shortening and sugar. Add egg & mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, & salt - then add to creamed mixture & mix well.
- Add food coloring & mix well. Form dough into balls and dip in sugar.
- Flatten balls to form [flat- round] cookies. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 -15 minutes @ 350°. * Make sure cookies are still a bit soft when you take them out- DON'T OVERCOOK THESE!
- Remove, let cool a bit and enjoy!