Anthony's Pork And BeansFrom hollysanchez 6 years ago
- 2 cans of pork and beans ( I use campbells) or any that isn't flavored already. shopping list
- 1/4 cup of onion diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup of ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 of bag of hot and spicy pork rinds. shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients except pork rinds into saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add pork rinds when mixture is hot and onions have cooked some. You may have to add a little at a time depending on the size of your pot. Cover wait 5 minutes to soak pork rinds then stir and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- hollysanchez Monrovia, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhollysanchez Monrovia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!