Slow Cooked Rump RoastFrom maria41 2 years ago
- 1 4 pound Bastrop Cattle Co. rump roast shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. mustard powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix together black pepper, paprika, chili powder, mustard powder, celergy salt, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Rub mixture over the surface of the roast. Place roast in a slow cooker with the half cup of water. Cover and cook on "Low" for 8 to 10 hours.
The Cookmaria41 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!