Pepper SteakFrom danawitczak 3 years ago
- 1.5 pound beef, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 med onion, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips shopping list
- 1-2 tbls olive oil shopping list
- 1 glove garlic, minced or cruched shopping list
- 2 tsp dried sage shopping list
- 1 tbls worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tbls soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbls flour shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Add oil and garlic to pan and heat up. Once hot add onion and peppers stir fry for 4 minutes.
- Add beef and stir fry until it is browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer until the peppers are softened and the beef is cooked (about 15 minutes).
- If you want the sauce thicker, you can reduce the sauce longer or add more flour.
- If you want more sauce you can add more water.
- Serve over rice.
The Cookdanawitczak Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!