Sour Cream CucumbersFrom circlemoon8 4 years ago
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red pepper and cayenne shopping list
- 1/4 cup garlic wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tsp chopped chives or 1 tsp grated onion shopping list
- 1 tsp celery seed shopping list
- 2-3 fresh cucumbers of med size shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve salt, sugar and pepper in wine vinegar. Whip cream until smooth and stiff. Add chives and celery seeds. Slice cucumbers after scoring edges with fork tines. Combine with dressing and allow to stand in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!