Vegetable Stuffing CasseroleFrom circlemoon8 5 years ago
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 2 can(s) mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 c processed cheese sauce shopping list
- 1 -16 ounces of frozen corn shopping list
- 1 -16 ounce broccoli, frozen shopping list
- 1 -16 ounce frozen cauliflower shopping list
- 1 -16 ounce frozen brussel sprouts shopping list
- 1 bx corn bread stuffing mix. shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium skillet, saute the chopped onion in the vegetable oil until tender. Stir in the condensed soup and cheese sauce until blended, heat thoroughly.
- In a very large bowl combine the vegetables and stuffing mix. Add soup mixture and mix to coat well. Transfer to two greased shallow 2 quart baking dishes. Sprinkle tops with remaining dry stuffing.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and edges are bubbly.
- This actually makes two casseroles. You can freeze one of them for a later use, or share with a family in need.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!