White Chocolate Pistachio CookiesFrom JanetDW 2 years ago
How to make it
- If using log, remove from wrapper, place on wax paper or plastic wrap, and pull apart slightly to aid in incorporating nuts. Sprinkle with nuts, and knead just until worked in. Form back into log, wrap tightly and chill.
- If making cookie dough from scratch, add nuts at end of mixing.
- Bake as usual.
- I prefer these made into tiny, bite-sized cookies. They freeze very well; as a matter of fact, they are SUPERB eaten directly from the freezer.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- JanetDW The Mitten State, Earth
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookJanetDW The Mitten State, Earth
- Not added to any groups yet!