Spinach- Pear Salad With Orange DressingFrom doreenfish 6 years ago
- 2 Tbsp thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted shopping list
- 3 Tbsp fat free mayonnaise....i use my homemade even though its not fat free.if you use regular mayo it will change the point value i think. shopping list
- 1 Tbsp water shopping list
- 1 pkg 6 oz fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 2 pears , thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the 1st 3 ingredients and whisk together,
- Divide all the spinach among the plates and arrange pear slices over top, add pecans. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
- 1 serving =1 point Serving size is 1 1/3 cups
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!