Vegetable Frittata With Potato CrustFrom doreenfish 4 years ago
- 3 medium yukon gold potatoes shopping list
- 8 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- s/p shopping list
- 4 tbsps olive oil, divided shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 cup chopped broccoli shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower shopping list
- 5 tbsps fresh goat cheese..optional...I go for it as I love cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Boil and cook the potatoes in well salted water. Drain and cool.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and season with s/p to taste.
- In a10 inch skillet (make sure it is oven safe)heat 3 tbsps of olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions, cauliflower and broccoli and saute for about 8 mins. Remove the veggies from the pan.
- .Cool the pan slightly and add an additional 1 tbsp of olive oil. Gently press the cooked potatoes into an even layer in the pan. Top with sautedd veggies. Pour egg mixture over top and spoon small chunks of goat cheese on top.
- Bake for about 20 mins or until top is golden brown and eggs are set.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.
- For ease of sliding the frittata out of the pan onto a cutting board you can use a non stick pan...
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!