Roasted Pork With Apple Sauce Rum MarinadeFrom JVCooking 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425. In a bowl, place the roast fat side up. Slice the garlic cloves lengthwise and cut small holes in pork to place the cloves in the pork. Pour rum, orange juice, and soy sauce over the pork. Sprinkle salt and pepper (or favorite rub) on the top of the pork. Let sit (preferably overnight, if possible) at least 20 minutes.
- Before putting in the oven, pour apple sauce on top of pork. Place pork in roasting pan, reserving marinade, into the oven. After 15 minutes reduce heat to 350. Cook for 1.5 hours.
- With 15 minutes remaining until pork is done, reduce marinade. Add corn starch to thicken.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- JVCooking Ojai, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookJVCooking Ojai, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!