making jarred or canned saurekraught deliciousFrom C00KINGJUKI3 4 years ago
How to make it
- drain the Sauerkraut into a strainer, run cold water over it for about 20 seconds,( enough to get the harsh vinegary taste out).. put aside.
- Grate the carrot finely and chop the onion, and garlic small as well.
- melt the margarine in a frying pan , then add the carrot,onion and garlic.
- saute until soft .
- add the sauerkraut in the frying pan with the ingredients listed above... fry on low for about 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookC00KINGJUKI3 Niagara Falls, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!