Mushroom Brown Rice SoupFrom gkwillow 3 years ago
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup shredded carrot shopping list
- 1 minced garlic clove shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth shopping list
- 1/3 cup instant brown rice shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onion with nonfat cooking spray or 1 Tblsp olive oil.
- Add mushrooms and carrots and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add broth, rice, garlic, and seasonings, and water.
- Cover and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer, for 10-12 min or until rice is tender.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!