Quick And Easy Cinnamon RollsFrom wyniskitchen 3 years ago
How to make it
- Roll out the bread dough with rolling pin into a rectangular shape of 2cm thick.
- Mix all the ingredients for filling together.
- Smear the filling on the bread dough.
- Roll the bread dough with filling into a log.
- Cut the log into pieces 2 cm thick.
- Place the buns 2 cm away from each other on a prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 -15 minutes in a 200 degree celcius oven. Put some baking paper on the baking sheet as it will be sticky and messy.
- When the rolls are nice and brown you can remove them from the oven and let them cool for 2 minutes before you drizzle them with the glaze.
- Makes about 12 Cinnamon Rolls
- Tip: You can bake the whole log in the oven and then cut it into slices once it has cooled down and then drizzle with the glaze - the baking time will increase by about 10 minutes if you do bake the whole log.
- It is so quick and easy, you will want to have Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast every morning!
The Cookwyniskitchen Blue Bay, Mauritius
- Not added to any groups yet!