Spinach Stuffed ShellsFrom morbidlydecayed 4 years ago
- 20 jumbo pasta shells (about 1/2 of a 12 oz. box) shopping list
- 2 cups Hood® cottage cheese shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain and separate. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13” x 9” baking dish with nonstick spray. Place cottage cheese, egg whites and parsley in food processor or blender. Process on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour mixture into a large bowl, and fold in the spinach. Spread 1/2 cup of marinara sauce in baking dish. Fill pasta shells with cottage cheese and spinach mixture. Arrange shells in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over shells. Top with Mozzarella cheese. Cover baking dish with foil. Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookmorbidlydecayed Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!