Pepperoni Pasta BakeFrom morbidlydecayed 6 years ago
- # 3 cups wagon wheel or uncooked spiral pasta shopping list
- # 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, undrained shopping list
- # 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered shopping list
- # 3/4 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- # 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- # 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce shopping list
- # 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce shopping list
- # 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste shopping list
- # 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- # 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- * Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add the mushrooms, pepperoni, green pepper and onion. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste and cheddar cheese.
- * Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
The Cookmorbidlydecayed Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!