Shepards PieFrom mamaLeila 5 years ago
- frozen pie crust shopping list
- 3 to 4 medium sized potatoes. shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3 med garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/4 cup red and 1/4 cup orange bell pepper shopping list
- hamburger meat shopping list
- frozen peas, carrots, green beans, broccoli shopping list
- one can cream of mushroom shopping list
- butter, cream cheese, and milk to taste shopping list
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese, finely chopped cilantro, and a little paprika. shopping list
How to make it
- ~Shepard's Pie~
- Traditionally Shepard's Pie is made with lamb.
- I used a frozen pie crust, bake before adding ingredients.
- Boil 3 to 4 medium sized potatoes.
- Cook on medium heat ~1/4 cup chopped onion, 3 med garlic cloves, 1/4 cup red and 1/4 cup orange Bell Pepper. Next add hamburger meat and mix in well.(Salt and pepper to taste)
- In a pot, add fresh or frozen peas, carrots, green beans, broccoli and mix in one can cream of mushroom.
- Add and stir in cooked meat mixture into pot and cook on low about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mash your potatoes. Add, butter, cream cheese, and milk to taste.
- Pour mixture into 9 inch cooked pie shell. Top with creamy mashed potatoes covering edges of crust.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, finely chopped cilantro, and a little paprika.
- Bake at 400 about 15 minutes, then broil for 2 to 3minutes to brown top. And serve! DELICIOUS!!!!!
The CookmamaLeila Dallas, Dallas County
- Not added to any groups yet!