Spicy Fish FryFrom monik 3 years ago
- 1 medium size tuna ( even mackeral /pomfert can be used) shopping list
- 1tsp of tumeric powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp of red chilly powder shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 lemon juice freshly squeezed shopping list
- cooking oil to fry shopping list
- some onions n cilantro leaves to granish shopping list
How to make it
- So we need is to clean wash n cut the fish into medium pieces if its 1 fish it will give u nearly 4-5 pieces ... discard the head... now marinate the fish with salt spice n lemon n let it sit for 25 -30 mins....
- After marinating heat the oil in fry the fish both side .... it will 5 min as fish cooks very quickly
- Granish n serve squeeze a little lemon juice on it !!!!
- Tip : When fish is add to the hot oil to donot turn it immediately let it cook for atleast 1 min it will make good crust of spice on it !!!!
- Enjoy !!!!
The Cookmonik Athens, Greece
- Not added to any groups yet!