Vegan Parmesan Parsley DressingFrom stormy_ide_girl 6 years ago
- * 1/4 cup of nut meal (hazelnut or almonds ground to flour consistency) shopping list
- * 1/4 cup nutritional yeast shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- * 1/2 cup parsley, chopped shopping list
- * 1/2 cup scallions, chopped shopping list
- * 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 2 cloves garlic , minced shopping list
- *** As the title says, this is a veganized recipe that has substitutes for parmesan cheese. If you can get a vegan parmesan cheese, then you can use it and omit the first 3 ingredients. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Make a vegan Parmesan cheese from the nut meal, nutritional yeast and dry mustard.
- 2. Combine the vegan Parmesan cheese (or nut-meal, dry mustard and nutritional yeast), parsley, green onions, vinegar, mustard, sugar, olive oil, salt and garlic cloves in a blender.
- 3. Puree until smooth.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!