Chinese Roast Belly PorkFrom chocolot 3 years ago
- 1 Kg Belly pork shopping list
For the Marinade
- 5 tablespoons light soya sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dark soya sauce shopping list
- 5 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder shopping list
- ½ glass chinese rice wine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 4 teaspoons garlic shopping list
- ½ teaspoon red colouring powder (available in asian shop) shopping list
How to make it
- Place the meat in a cliptop bag and pour well mixed marinade ingredients in it, remove all air and seal. Place in fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Roast the meat in a rack over a pan with a cup or two of water in it at 200 degrees C. After 20 minutes baste both sides turning meat and reducing heat to 180C. After another ten minutes baste and turn again then roast for a final ten minutes.
- Remove from oven and baste before grilling for a few minutes to crisp and caramelise the coating.
The Cookchocolot Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!