Grilled Pork Tenderloin Potato SaladFrom HoustonBelle 3 years ago
- 2 lbs. yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed and sliced 3/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/2 up drained jarred roasted red peppers, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp drained capers (rinse to reduce saltiness, if desired) shopping list
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 pork tenderloins (1.5 to 2 lbs. total) shopping list
How to make it
- Toss potatoes and 2 tbsp oil in a large microwave-proof bowl. Cover with plastic wrap (leave a small opening to let steam escape) and microwave on high until edges of potatoes are translucent, 4-7 minutes, shaking bowl (without removing plastic) to redistribute potatoes halfway through cooking. Meanwhile, combine vinegar, garlic, 1 tsp sugar, and 1/4 tsp pepper in large bowl. Slowly whisk in remaining oil until emulsified. Stir in roasted peppers, capers and parsley.
- Combine 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper and remaining sugar. Pat pork dry with paper towels and season with salt/pepper/sugar mixture. Grill over hot fire until browned on all sides and meat registers 145 degrees, about 12 minutes. Grill potatoes until charred and tender, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer pork to cutting board and tent with foil. Toss grilled potatoes with dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Slice pork and serve with potato salad. Serves 4.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- HoustonBelle Somewhere In, Texas
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookHoustonBelle Somewhere In, Texas
- Not added to any groups yet!