Cha Cha Chicken RecipeFrom twosisters 2 years ago
- 2 large chicken breasts, diced shopping list
- 2 tbl oil shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, julienne shopping list
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, diced shopping list
- 1/2 Cacique pork Chorizo link shopping list
- 2 Chipotle chili peppers and 1 tbl. Sauce, canned shopping list
- 1/2 c bottled chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 potato, peeled and small dice or bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 tea chicken bouillon or Base shopping list
- 1 c water, and as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add diced chicken, onion, and lightly sprinkle, with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally, until chicken is browned and onions are tender. Add Garlic and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside. Lower heat to medium and add Chorizo to skillet. Cook until smooth consistency. Add the rest of ingredients, to the skillet and bring to boil. Lower heat, and simmer, covered, until sauce thickens and potatoes are tender. Approximately 20-30 minutes. Add Chicken mixture, the last 5 minutes.
- TIP: While Chili mixture simmers, use a fork, and separate the Chipotle Peppers until they blend into the sauce. Try not to handle peppers.
- Serve over Rice or simply use a flour tortilla as a spoon. Also delicious in Burritos and Taco’s. Spice up any meal. As always, be creative and make it the way you like it!!
The Cooktwosisters City, ST
- Not added to any groups yet!