Taco Flavored Ground TurkeyFrom oliviaswarden 2 years ago
How to make it
- Brown turkey in skillet.
- Drain browned turkey and return to skillet.
- Add taco seasoning (more if you like spicy!)
- add water about a couple tbsp to meat mixture.
- On medium heat stir/mix til seasoning completely covered and thickened for about 1 minute or so.
- Turn off heat and serve!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- oliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookoliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!