Pepper Steak SammysFrom Genesis 3 years ago
- 3 assorted bell peppers shopping list
- 1 lg sliced onion (sliced into rings and seperated) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- pinch of red pepper flake (or to taste) shopping list
- 4 cube steaks ponded thin shopping list
- 4 whole wheat Hero rolls or sub rolls split and toasted shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- sliced low fat or fat free provolone chesse shopping list
- 1 14 oz can of small diced Italian style tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a large non-stick pan with cooking spray set over medium heat. Add the bell peppers to the pan stiring until crisp tender 3 min. Add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flake if using. Cook until tender and slightly browned. Remove from pan and set aside covered.
- Wipe out pan. Spray with cooking spray and continue over medium heat. Add the steaks to the pan and cook until browned and cooked through. Add can of tomatoes to pan and simmer until tender in the tomatoes, about 15 to 20 min.
- Place one steak sliced on top of roll with some of the tomatoes from the pan, then top with bell pepper mix and cheese. If you like you can place under broiler until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
- Serve with french fries and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- Genesis Somewhere In, Wisconsin
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookGenesis Somewhere In, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!