Skewered Spiced Teriyaki Shrimp (vinnie)From Vinman 3 years ago
- 1 LB jumbo shrimp peeled/de-veined (around 26/30 count) shopping list
- 1-2 limes (quartered) - 1/4 lime wedge per 1 skewer shopping list
- MARINADE: shopping list
- ½ c Teriyaki shopping list
- 1 t Sushi ginger (diced) shopping list
- 1 t garlic (minced) shopping list
- 2 t sugar (white) shopping list
- GRILLING RUB (VINNIE) You'll have extra shopping list
- 1 1/2 t paprika shopping list
- 1 1/2 t fresh oregano leaves, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 t coarse black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 t fresh thyme, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 t sugar (white) shopping list
- 1 1/2 t granulated garlic shopping list
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine Rub ingredients and set aside.
- Add marinade to a Zip-loc bag or non-reactive container
- Add shrimp to marinade bag marinade for 30 minutes
- Remove shrimp and discard marinade
- Skewer 5 shrimp per wooden skewer
- Spray olive oil on shrimp (allows Rub to adhere to shrimp).
- Using your fingers, sprinkle shrimp with rub on the side with oil.
- Flip skewers and repeat
- **Don’t over do the rub so it looks like breading. It will dominate.
- Basically dust the shrimp light-med. You’ll have rub left over.
- Preheat grill to high
- Grill shrimp for approx 2 minutes per side until pink.
- Remove from grill, squeeze 1 lime wedge for every 1-2 skewers (ish).
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Vinman Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookVinman Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!